My main research interest is String Theory, but I work on Mathematical Physics, Computational Physics, Theoretical Particle Physics and Cosmology. In more detail:
Theoretical Particle Physics and Cosmology
- Particle Physics from Heterotic String Theory and F-Theory
- Heterotic / F-Theory / Type II duality
- Gauged Linear Sigma Models and Worldsheet Theories
- String Cosmology (Inflation, Moduli Stabilization, Dark Matter)
- SUSY and SUSY breaking
- Algebraic and Toric Geometry
- Singularity Theory and limiting mixed Hodge structure
- Group Theory
- Conformal Field Theory
- Knot Theory
- Machine learning (supervised, unsupervised, reinforced)
- Genetic algorithms
- Persistent homology
- Algorithms in Commutative Algebra, Groebner Bases, Resultants
- A list of my publications is available on inspire and Google Scholar.
- The material from the coding tutorials and exercises for my lecture series "Machine Learning and its Applications" can be found on my Github page.
- My Physics Report "Data science applications to string theory" is available here
- We are organizing a seminar series on "Physics meets ML"
Fields of interest
Beyond the Standard Model Phenomenology
Quantum Field Theory
Standard Model Phenomenology